The primary objective in this release was to redesign the navigation system to reduce the number of pages you have to go through to get to the one you want.
- Navigation menu – The top right menu on the page now includes all NodeCore modules and sub-features.
- Navigation bar – On every page that has sub-features a bar will now be displayed with those sub-features for ease of navigation.
- Universal back button – The back button is now visible on all pages in the top bar for both desktop and mobile.
- Dismiss module descriptions – The informative but possibly annoying module descriptions at the top of each page can now be dismissed.
- Bug fixes – As with any release, we found and fixed many annoying little bugs.
- Sortable web apps – Your list of web apps can now be rearranged by dragging and dropping them.
- Recent contacts – In addition to your regular filtering we’ve added the ability to filter messages by recent contacts.
- Categories – Web apps are now sorted into manageable categories.
- Messaging panel always visible – We redesigned the contacts page to include messaging on the right.
- Send messages – We added the ability to send messages to a NodeCore user directly from that user’s profile.
- History redesign – Leave, claims and payslip history panels have been moved to the right.
- Mobile friendly – The open request page has been redesigned to make better use of limited space.