The latest version of NodeCore comes with numerous under-the-hood bug fixes and code tweaks. There are also a few new features to look forward to particularly with the Requests system.
- Code clean up – We streamlined all our frontend code to deliver NodeCore faster and more efficiently.
- Bug fixes – We fixed a number of interface bugs and cleaned up the look and feel of NodeCore.
- Requests list – A concise list of received Requests was added to the home page. This will only be displayed if you have received Requests.
- Module links – Messages with links to other modules now link directly to the item related to the message.
- Leave and Claims overhaul – The Leave and Claims sections have be redesigned for a more intuitive and consistent experience.
- Open Request overhaul – The open Request page has undergone a complete redesign to include new features and to make existing feature more self explanatory.
- Requests List – The requests list now only shows parent requests, subrequests can be viewed by opening the parent.